This is all pretty common sense stuff, so don’t stress, there’s no extreme fine print. These terms and conditions apply to all work undertaken for my clients.
- I’ll produce high quality, standards compliant work that you own 100%.
- Websites will be tested across modern browsers and devices.
- I’ll give the opportunity to make design revisions as the project progresses. However there has to be a reasonable limit to the number and extent of the revisions.
- I’ll help find a suitable website host for your site when required.
- Your website content will be manageable in-house through your CMS’s administrative login.
- I’ll be available for ongoing service, maintenance, and support when needed.
- Your confidential information will not be shared with any 3rd party.
- Prompt communication and supply of content.
- Payment of additional expenses that aren’t part of initial proposals such as templates, plugins, apps, stock photos, fonts, web hosting etc.
- Maintaining site backups (this can be automated in most cases).
- You take legal responsibility for use of any content such as logos and photos.
- A 50% deposit of the total proposal fee is payable upon starting the project, with the remaining 50% due upon completion of agreed upon work. The deposit is refundable if I have failed to fulfill my obligations under the agreement.