This is all pretty common sense stuff, so don’t stress, there’s no extreme fine print. It’s just about being sensible, and treating each other well as trading partners. These terms and conditions apply to all work undertaken for my clients.
- I’ll produce high quality, standards compliant work that you own 100%.
- Websites will be tested across modern browsers and devices.
- I’ll give the opportunity to make design revisions as the project progresses. However there has to be a reasonable limit to the number and extent of the revisions.
- I’ll help find a suitable website host for your site when required.
- Your website content will be manageable in-house through your CMS’s administrative login.
- I’ll be available for ongoing service, maintenance, and support when needed.
- Your confidential information will not be shared with any 3rd party.
- Prompt communication and supply of content.
- Payment of additional expenses that aren’t part of initial proposals such as templates, plugins, apps, stock photos, fonts, web hosting etc.
- Maintaining site backups (this can be automated in most cases).
- You take legal responsibility for use of any content such as logos and photos.
- A 50% deposit of the total proposal fee is payable upon starting the project, with the remaining 50% due upon completion of agreed upon work. The deposit is refundable if I have failed to fulfill my obligations under the agreement.